Words and Sounds offers you a live music package of “Great Songs of the 60s and 70s,” sure to please most any crowd at your event or establishment in southern Ontario, including Hamilton, Toronto and all points between Niagara Falls and Oshawa up to Guelph. From The Beatles and the Rolling Stones to Elvis, Creedence Clearwater Revival and more, we play it.
You can choose from a solo performance by “Tony G” on guitar and voice (and optional keyboard), or a duo, trio or ensemble featuring other experienced musicians as well on voice and various instruments.
Tony has more than 35 years of musical experience in numerous settings, as well as certificates in music from Mohawk College and the Royal Conservatory of Music. His resume includes performances at numerous weddings and memorial services, as well as at parties, anniversaries, restaurants, churches, clubs and more. He has also been a singer of national anthems before a total of more than 32,000 people at American Hockey League and Ontario Hockey League games at Hamilton, Ontario’s FirstOntario Centre arena and once backed up famed singer Paul Anka at a concert in New Jersey.
You can put his experience and dedication — as well as that of his music partners — to work for your event or establishment. To ensure your complete satisfaction, he will take care of everything, including:
- Comprehensively consult with you prior to the performance on the most effective choice of songs, as well as positioning, acoustics, sound system required and more
- Contract with other singers and musicians if required
- Provide and set up the instruments and sound system necessary to provide adequate acoustics at your desired venue
- Attend at your event or establishment in appropriate attire
- Begin the arranged schedule of music promptly and carry it out through the duration of the engagement while maintaining the highest standards of decorum
- Disassemble and remove the instruments and sound system at the end of the engagement
Find out more about how a live music set of Great Songs of the 60s and 70s can enhance your occasion or establishment by contacting us today at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (905) 865-3038.