Words and Sounds provides audio production services, including podcasting, broadcasting, voice work and more, in-person in Hamilton, Toronto and throughout southern Ontario and via the internet to the world. We have the expertise, experience and equipment to conceptualize, research, compose, record, edit, produce and post or broadcast an audio feature for you.
With the increasing importance of multi-media, many people and businesses are realizing the importance of having an audio component as part of their offerings. A podcast, webcast or radio broadcast may be just what you need to lift your outlet, organization or cause to the next level, as well as establish credibility and attract greater interest from a fast-paced world that doesn’t have time to read.
Tony Gosgnach brings 20 years of experience in radio and webcasting to Words and Sounds. He received his formal radio training at the University of Western Ontario (now Western University) in London, where he was conferred with a master of arts degree in journalism in 1995 and won the Louise O’Neil Scholarship in Journalism. Since then, he has worked in virtually every capacity of radio or webcast production, including research, arranging and conducting interviews, audio editing, production, scripting and on-air hosting.
His resume includes serving as:
- Producer and host since 2006 of the bi-weekly “Culture Watch” webcast program on HMWN Radio in Toronto, ON
- Program director and host on CIAO-AM in Toronto, ON on behalf of KSM, Inc.
- Guest correspondent for Vatican Radio in Vatican City
- Interviewee on Bluewater Radio 91.3 FM in Hanover, ON, KPDQ AM 800 in Portland, OR and a Calgary, Alberta radio station
- News announcer for CHRW-FM in London, ON
- Canadian correspondent and occasional on-air co-host for the “Insights” radio program on WDCX-FM in Buffalo, NY and WDCZ-FM in Rochester, NY
Find out how audio features can help get your message out and benefit your business, cause or organization by contacting Words and Sounds today at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (905) 865-3038.